Wednesday, January 5, 2011

People Read My Blog!


11 is my favorite number in the world, so naturally this is going to be a great year.

I am however sorta worried about the 2012 end of the world situation. Am I the only one? I recently read a really good book called "The Shack" and it made me feel better about death. Actually I lied, I've been avoiding reading the last 20 pages or so because the book is so damn good! I just don't want it to end. I however, will spare you the details. I have a bad tendency to just blab all the details. My husband is good at pointing this out.



Our New Years was pretty good! We spent it with my brother Jason and his wife Amy, and also our friends Josh and Jackie. We had a pretty good night! I don't have any pictures of it though because I have been failing at charging up my camera(that's a New Years resolution to be explained later). My parents were out of town to see my grandparents in California, and they didn't feel comfortable with leaving Barron (cutest white/yellow lab ever!) at a kennel. So I offered to watch their house. It sorta turned into Fuzzmeister watching their house though. My bad.



Thought I would include a pic of the best hubby ever. (He did that for halloween in case you were wondering what is wrong with his head)



Friday Josh and Jackie showed up kinda early, which was totally awesome! We sorta just drove around town for while... Played kinect (Thanks Mom!) and ate too much Taco Bell. Once Dangermania went to sleep we finally got to play games and start drinking. Woooooo! By then Jas and Amy had arrived, and the first thing I made was a Bacardi peach rum mixed with Fresca. If you like gummy peach rings, then you will definitely like this drink! Then we played games, the first was mexican train. It's not my most favorite game, but it was good. Then the next game we played IS my favorite. Pictionary Man! It's even better though when you've been drinking through the game of mexican train! haha... I think the girls kicked the boys trash though!

Then I started to feel too drunk...You know when you have to keep one eye closed to see better? That's when I knew it was time to start drinking water. Which I did. At some point we all went to bed. The rest of the night (or morning?) sucked for me. My little man didn't sleep well at all once we got to the bedroom for sleep. He just doesn't do well when we are in weird houses, and he isn't in his own crib. Those pack n plays are great, but they are nothing like a real crib. So anyway... I was up from 2 until morning pretty much. I sorta slept. I just think I'm lucky that I drank that water! Cause I wasn't drunk at all by the time we went to bed. I was also able to help my baby get back to sleep, and clean my parents house in the morning. Thanks to everyone for helping me as well! 

After we finally got everything clean we went out to Denny's for breakfast. It was pretty delicious! 

I will write another post tomorrow about New Years resolutions that I made. Here are some random pictures that I actually got uploaded to my computer... 

Danger mania loves his Bath Time!


I love pics with my goobs, he's just as weird as me!



Costco!



This is what I call "Cheez Bucket"

I actually plan on doing 2 posts today! I will include a small snippet of my New Years resolution :)

No comments:

Post a Comment