Friday, January 21, 2011

Puzzling

So my sister-in-law,Robin, loves puzzles and she usually brings them to family get togethers. I didn't know that I would love puzzles so much, but I have found that it's usually relaxing to sit with everyone and talk and do a puzzle. Well, Fuzz and I were at the mall in one of those seasonal Christmas stores (think calendars and games) they were having their 50% off sale, and I thought that a puzzle sounded like something fun Fuzz and I could do together. So we bought one! I wanted one that looked kinda difficult, cause that means more time chatting with my hubby :)

So we bought one with hot air balloons all over it... I also loved all the colors in it! Plus it is panoramic!


Oh and you can't beat it costing like 6 dollars


ha the problem with it being panoramic was that it didn't fit on our card table, so we had to stack the coffee table which is slightly longer on the top of the card table. Twas awkward, but worked!

One thing that we hadn't noticed was that ALL of the pieces were the same shape!

Regardless the puzzle wasn't that difficult! Who knew? We started it one night, and then I kinda ended up letting Fuzz does most of the work that night cause I was feeling dizzy so I laid down on the couches. But the next night that we chose to work on it, we finished! Granted we started at probably 8 or 9 and finished at 12:30 am :) Either way we finished it in two rounds! woo woo! Shazzy power (that's Shani+Fuzzy)


I couldn't get the best pictures cause it was night time, my camera isn't super dooper great, and the flash kept shining off of it. Either way you get the idea.

Also here are a few more pictures of my little man...I just love him so!


In this one I was holding him, and he stuck his finger in his nose...so I stuck mine in my nose and right when Fuzz took the picture Dange decided his nose was itchy. Oh geez he melts my heart.


He's just such a happy kid! I don't know why we got so lucky! Do you like his Paul Frank shirt? If it comes in his size, and has Paul Frank then I am so down to buy it.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY.....your little boy is adorable, you are making me baby hungry and girl you are GORGEOUS!!! We love doing puzzles and I love the photos you took of it. Your laughing gas story got me laughing so hard, thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love puzzles, i havn't done a puzzle sense like high school. oh you have now inspired me to go and buy one to do this weekend, maybe i just will. :) your little boy is adorable i see alot you in him. he is adorable.

    ReplyDelete