Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stocking Stuffing!

So a big fail to us for not using our camera to take pictures of Christmas morning! Der. I will have to ask my Mom to send those to me...she got plenty. One thing that I did do however was take pictures of the stockings making adventure Fuzz and I embarked on!

Right around the time I had Dange I was starting to dabble in sewing. My amazing hubby bought me a sewing machine for Christmas and I was wanting to make diaper bags. Well, much like my mother I got all excited and started buying as much fabric as possible. That's easy, but using it up is not. Well now I have a HUGE LOAD of fabrics, and I thought it would be fun to finally use them to make our stockings.

Stockings were like the last Christmas-y thing we did. We had our Christmas tree up within one week after Thanksgiving (Go us!) I just didn't know where our stockings were... I guess that part of that is due to the fact that we bought all of the Christmas decorations on Black Friday. So we probably have 2 different decoration boxes stored in the storage. Either way it happened I am glad it did!

I didn't get great photos of the fabric... fail.



I love my cute pins!



He's a natural at everything he tries.


That's the lining for Danger's stocking

Fuzzy's turned out way better than mine... Telling ya. Natural.


Love my pins man!



That is me...

One of the New Years resolutions that I made for myself was to start seriously blogging. I think it's great fun, and I love taking pictures.  I am extremely inspired by other blogs I read, and I want in!

No comments:

Post a Comment