Friday, January 7, 2011

Mmmm....Pie!

Last night we celebrated my Dad's birthday! We went to the Pie Pizzeria, and it was DEEEELISH! I love going there for their pizza, but also for their decorations. I always forget to bring a paint pen with me though...Hmmm... maybe I will put one in my purse for just in case times.

This is the wall that we sat by, that's my handsome husband Fuzz




I thought it was cool that poeple even wrote on the lamp shade over our table!





I'm not sure which pizza that my parents picked out, but it was amazing! It had two kinds of sausage, canadian bacon, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and ofcourse TONS of cheese! I tried to just eat the toppings, but I caved and totally ate the whole slice...I may or may not have inhaled another shortly after :)

Doesn't that look awesome?

Then while we were eating we all just talked, however, my handsome little monster made casual conversation pretty difficult. We were out past his bedtime which is normally 7. So he wasn't a happy camper and was content to scream at the top of his lungs. I felt so bad for everyone at the table, and at all the other tables! We basically ended up dining and dashing. That made me feel bad, because it was Bob's birthday! I wish we could have stayed longer. Good thing my parents recently moved closer, so we can see them more often!


Waiting for our din din



My good lookin man :)



Grandpa teasin little Goobies



my beautiful Mom and my brother Jason



My sister in law Amy and I



Bob and Mom



Trying to distract the little monster



The things cute kids get away with....



Grandpa was trying to help distract him as well... it worked for a minimum of 10 seconds.


If you haven't tried the Pie and you live in Utah then I definitely suggest it! They have several locations, and all of them I have been to have been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment