Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day dreamin.........

Here's a few of my consistent thoughts ... I think about them every couple of hours.




I want to get into compliance.

I previously worked for MonaVie, which is an MLM company that sells an acai berry juice. I did customer service for them for over 2 1/2 years. It was a great job at first, and I enjoyed working there. Then things started to change. I kept applying for the jobs I knew I would be GREAT at, and also that would pay more. Isn't that what we all want? More money? So anyway, needless to say I never got any higher than customer support. However, during my endeavors I came to learn alot about what is involved with compliance. I want that job! I know from the top of my head to the tips of my toes that I would be fantastic at that job! I just know it! So that is my goal here at my new place of business, Asea.


Asea is the best company I have ever worked for, and it's funny because prior to working here I thought that MonaVie was the best. What I love about working for Asea the most is that there are only 8 of us right now in Customer Support. That is major! I mean major in the sense that I can work my way up as the company grows, and what better time than now to really make myself shine!? So there it is.

Goal#1 GET INTO COMPLIANCE.

I want to be TONED.

Oh geez...I am constantly thinking about my weight/body. I want to be thin and toned like I can't even explain. It's my obsession. My husband and I are doing p90x right now, and I love it. I just obsess about food way too much. I am definitely way better than I used to be. It's still a major problem. I am always worried about eating too much/too little. I feel like for the most part I eat really well, but the weight isn't coming off. I have this vision of just being toned and tiny. I don't think it's far fetched, and I don't believe it's unhealthy. It's kinda hard to get people to understand, because they don't have the same mentality. In other words I don't have anyone to talk to about it. My husband is extremely helpful because he actually keeps me motivated, and I love spending one hour with him everyday just working out and gettin all sweaty (there are other ways for this to be acheived) haha.

So my goal right now is to do 180 days of p90x and see where it takes me. I want to relax on this journey. I mean that by not being obsessed about food, not doing it in an unhealthy way, accepting the 1 hr long workout every single day, loving myself.

Loving myself.

Hmm... that's so pretty looking. Really hard though. I love myself more than I did 12 months ago after I had my baby, but I don't love myself like I did 18 months ago when I had a pre-baby body. That's a lie actually...it was a post baby/pre-baby body. Brynley didn't do much damage to my body though, and I hadn't ever really tried to lose weight until after I had her.

Goal#2 Get Toned.


1 comment:

  1. GREAT POST!!!! I am loving your blog and that last post with your hubby and your baby was adorable!! LOVE it!! LOVE your blog! I think it is important to take a step back and look at how beautiful you truly are. It is great to have goals but please realize that you are perfect just the way you are!

    ReplyDelete